Previously I told you about a trick where you can use your pen drive to lock your PC. In this article I am going to provide you another use of a pen drive. That is shutdown PC Pen Drive.
Shutdown PC Pen Drive
Here we are going to use the pen drive to shutdown a PC. May be this sounds a little odd to you ,but this can be done by notepad. You create a batch file for this task.
To do this cool trick you can follow the steps given here.
- Open notepad & copy the following code in it. @echo off shutdown -s -t 00
-s : shutdown.
-r : Restart.
-l : Logoff.
-t : Time(seconds after the PC should turn off).
-a : abort the shutdown of PC
- 00 shows that PC must shutdown immediately. You can set the time (in seconds) after how many seconds your PC will shutdown.
- Now save this file & name the file as shutdown.bat.
- Again open a new notepad & copy the code given.
- Now save this file ans save it but “autorun.inf”
Now you can copy both the files in your pen drive. s you will insert this pen drive in any PC, that PC will be turned off. shutdown PC Pen Drive
That’s it for now. If you like the article then please tell us how you used it. Like us on Facebook or Subscribe is for more Updates.