GPU Mining 2018 profitability for ethereum or bitcoin , this article is written for using best GPU for bitcoin Ethereum classic gold crypto-mining / Miner cryptonote in 2018.
As we all know that Crypto currency has shown so much dominance in the world for investors in 2017. The most popular crypto currency is Bitcoin , Ethereum, Litecoin & Dogecoin. There are so many people who are investing in crypto & earning a good money in them.
But , do you know that you can earn the crypto directly by mining them & remove the heck of selling & purchasing them.
Hire An App Developer from here
What is Crypto Mining? – GPU Comparison in Cryptomining in 2018
People who mine crypto are called miners. These miners uses special software & advance hardware to solve math problem & algorithms & help to mine crypto in exchange. This is a quite smart method to earn crypto currency. While you must be having a good GPU for the same.
After a small research on Internet for the same, I have made a list of 5 best GPU of 2018 which will help you to mine crypto & earn a huge profit.
Best Five GPU for Crypto / Bitcoin / Ethereum Mining in 2018
Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
This is the world fastest mining GPU powered by NVIDIA Pascal, the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080TI. It has very high hash calculation with 11 GB GDDR5X memory & 1632 MHz boost clock.
- 1632 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode)
- Memory :- 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit
- CUDA cores :- 3548
- Frame Buffer :- 11 GB
- DirectX™ 12 support
- GeForce gaming features with resolution of 7680 x 4320 & 5K gaming experience
- 5K Gaming and VR Ready with 2x HDMI 2.0,
- 2x DisplayPort 1.4,
- 1x DVI port to simultaneously connect your VR headset and up to 4 monitors
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
This GPU provides excellent speed & power for the crypto mining applications with NVIDIA Pascal , which is one of the top performance GPU for crypto or gaming. This can be your ultimate mining platform.
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real
- Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz;
- Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA “ACX 3.0” Cooling
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- Revolutionary new 360-degree image capture
ASUS AMD Radeon RX 580
AMD Radeon RX 580 is one of the best platform for crypto mining. It works with VR Rebelion , ASUS Dual-fan RX 580 & overclocking. This technology has super alloy Power II components provides cool environment which excellent hash rate. GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster delivers ultimate monitoring and streaming control.
- 1380 MHz GPU Boost Clock (OC mode)
- AMD Radeon VR Ready Premium with dual HDMI 2.0 ports.
- Dual-fan cooling
- GPU Tweak II for better performance & overclock performance.
NVIDIA GeForce Titan X Pascal 12GB GDDR5X
The most advance GPU of NVIDIA packed with raw power into a GPU. It works with 3840 NVIDIA CUDA running at 1.6 GHz and packs 12 TFLOPS of brute force.It has 12 GB of GDDR5X memory @ 11 Gbps. With such architecture, it rules over all the GPU in the mining field.
- NVIDIA CUDA Cores :- 3840
- Boost Clock (MHz) :- 1582
- Memory Speed :- 11.4 Gbps
- Standard Memory Config :- 12 GB GDDRX
- Memory Interface Width :- 384 bit
- Memory Bandwidth :- 547 Gb/s
- Simultaneous Multi Protection :- Yes
- NVIDIA GPU Boost :- Yes
- Microsoft DirectX :- 12 API with feature level 12_1
- Vulkan API :- Yes
XFX Radeon Rx Vega 56
XFX Radeon Rx Vega 56 is a extreme Gamers & hash calculation hardware. It provides high bandwidth cache and Cache Controller that enables faster access to much larger memory capacities.The geo engine can process millions of polygons for its efficient load balance & next generation geometry path offers per clock cycle.The core is improved to work faster with next generation units & optimized design for the latest applications.
- Compute Units: 64 nCU
Peak Half Precision Compute Performance: 25.3 / 27.5(liquid)TFLOPS
Peak Single Precision Compute Performance: 12.7 / 13.7(liquid)TFLOPS
Stream Processors: 4096
Peak Pixel Fill-Rate (GP/s): 98.9 / 107.3(liquid)
Peak Texture Fill-Rate (GT/s): 395.8 / 429.3(liquid)
Texture Units: 256
Transistor Count: 12.5B
Base Frequency: 1247 / 1406(liquid)
Boost Frequency: 1546 / 1677(liquid)
I hope you must have selected your GPU for the Crypto-mining. Comment your responses in the comment section. Your Feedbacks are awaited. Happy Cryptomining.