Clear Delete Facebook Search History suggestions on Mobile Android , iPhone in 2018
Sometimes the people we search in the Facebook search bar are shown even when we don’t need them anymore. The Facebook search history is stored in your account. Here we will provide you some details of how you can delete the search history from your Facebook account.
Clear Facebook Search Suggestions
Facebook has become a part of our life where we post our status & selfies. There are many friends whom we had no hope of meeting again. By the search bar we can find anyone who has a Facebook account. Facebook search was a simple name finder in its prelim stages but now it has been upgraded with many features. One of those features of the search bar is that it stores the previous search names. This features is useful sometimes & sometimes not.
If you want to delete the search result history from your Facebook account then you should read this article & know about this. The process is very simple you just have to follow the steps given here.
Hire An App Developer from here
How to Delete History on Facebook Search Bar Permanently
- Login to your Facebook in your computer.
- Click on the Search bar, you will see some entries which you have searched earlier.
- On the search bar you can see a small link called Edit, as shown in the image below.
- Now you will be send to the search database where you can delete all your search entries.
- To delete a search entry, click on the lock icon.
- A confirmation window will ask you for confirmation.
- After this your search history will be deleted.
- If you want to delete all your search results in one go then click on clear searches
- After this activity all your searches will be deleted at once.
When you will go to home page then you can check the results from there, you will find no history or suggestions in the search bar.
Delete Facebook Search History from your Android / iPhone Smartphone
If you can’t login from your computer then you can do this from your smartphone.
Steps to Delete Facebook Search History is:
- Open your Facebook App.
- Click on the left bar of Facebook. IF you can’t do that its icon shows three horizontal bars.
- This will show you many options.
- Click on Activity Log.
- Click on filter> Tap Search.
- Your Facebook search history will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the delete icon on every respective entry.
- All the search history can be deleted at once, this can be done by selecting Clear Searches.
- Click on the confirm button.
- All the search history will be deleted after this.
Also Read : Log in to Facebook with new security key
That’s all we have for today. If you like the information given by us, then please let us know. Your feedback will be entertained properly. Thank You.