This article will tell you about the devices in which your Facebook account is logged in presently or some time back. Read the article to know about Facebook account login device.
How to know Facebook account login device
There are many times when it happens, we use multiple devices to use Facebook. Some times when we used our Facebook in a friend’s device. Sometimes we are not sure that they have logged out or not. This option from Facebook will let you know about those devices.
This option in Facebook will provide you all the details of the devices in which your account is logged in. All the sessions that are active currently through your Facebook account will be shown here. The history of all the devices are also stored in the Facebook. If you found any unidentified device in your history you can get the details of who used your Facebook account without your information.
Hire An App Developer from here
How to check Facebook account login device
- Go to Facebook Account Settings.
- Then go to Security Tab.
- On the security Tab, click on the “Where You’re Logged In” option.
- Here you will see a edit link, you can manage the section by editing or deleting.
- You will see all the devices in which you logged in currently or in some time back.
- This record will provide you all the information about the device like platform, browser & number of sessions active in it.
- All these information will let you know about the account whether it was misused or not.
- Click on close to close the sessions that is not on your devices.
If you like the information please tell us in the comment box. We will be motivated to hear a feedback from you. Thank You.