This article will show you how you can use the Google Wallet to transfer money to your near & dear ones. Read the article to the end to know the whole process.
Use Google Wallet card via Gmail Android App
Now Gmail Android App can access Google wallet also. The app can now be used to transfer money to your friends & family. Google Wallet is used to transfer money around. Any time your money can be send to the Bank Account without any charge.
Ways of transferring money via electronic transfer has many choices. In these so many choices, one more Internet giant has added their name. Google has also started money transfer service. Transfer can be done by Gmail app.
Google has brought a new method to transfer money The feature that Google wallet has brought is that for using Google Wallet you don’t need to install Wallet. Gmail app is enough to transfer money from one person to other.
How to use google money transfer And
However this facility is available only in United States. The service will be offered soon in other countries too. As everyone know the users of this service will be mainly from India.
Hire a Content Writer From here
Steps to Use Google Wallet – Google Payment Account
If you are reading this article, you want to know about the usage of this app then you can read the following steps.
If you have used Gmail app for reading & sending mails then you can transfer money also, the procedure is same for both.
- Open the Gmail App & click on Compose button.
- Tap the paper clip button from the top of menu bar
- Select Send money or Request money from the menu.
- Enter the amount & press Enter.
- As you are using the Wallet for the first time, you have to enter the card details of your account.
- Add a memo for the reason of payment.
- Now click on attach money & send the payment to the receiver.
- Transfer your money to the bank account
- After the transaction is successful, you & the receiver will get a confirmation E-mail.
The process of money transfer can be a little boring to read. See the gif for more information.
If you find the information useful & you have a suggestion for us, then please comment us to let us know. Like us on Facebook to get these updates. Thank you.