This article is written for a basic problem that is caused by Windows update & the apps that come along with them. These apps keeps on degrading the PC’s performance & battery life. In my opinion you must uninstall windows 10 pre-installed apps so that your PC could not contain any Low performance app.
Uninstall Windows 10 pre-installed apps
Windows 10 keeps on updating for free, during these update many unwanted & useless apps comes in your Computer. You can uninstall those apps, learn how to do it.
Microsoft has removed the support for Windows 8. Now they want to people to upgrade on Windows 10. Microsoft has provided free updates for the Windows 10. Has some one thought how will Microsoft make money now?
The basic strategy of Microsoft is to sell its products & services to the Windows Users. These services includes One Drive, Office 365, paid store apps and other such apps. If you took notice on it, then you have seen that many apps comes in PC after the several updates. These apps are not useful & consume the battery of PC & degrade the performance.
Steps to Uninstall windows 10 pre-installed apps
If you would like to remove them from your PC, then you can follow these steps to do it easily.
Hire a Content Writer From here
- Open start & search for settings in your PC. Click on the Settings & open it.
- Open System in the settings window.
- Click on Apps & features under system.
- Now you will see many apps listed. Click on the app & press uninstall button.
- Uninstall all the apps that are worthless for you.
- As you open the start button, some pre-installed apps will be shown in your right corner.
- Here you can use the right click button & click on uninstall.
- This can let you uninstall any app you want except some default apps that comes with every version of Windows like Paint, Calculator etc.
Apps like Paint, Calculator can’t be uninstalled by this way. You can’t uninstall the apps with this method. However with these two method you can uninstall the pre-installed apps that affect the performance of your PC.
If you have any other method that can uninstall the apps then please write us a comment to let us know.
Like us on Facebook for more Updates. You can also subscribe to us to get the daily updates in your E-mail. Thank You.