How to Eliminate or reduce Blue Light with Windows 10 Night Light . To activate blue light filter in Windows 10 for PC. Use blue light shortcut.
Windows has a hidden feature that helps your eyes. This feature was introduced in Windows 10 Build 15002. Here you can learn to use Windows 10 Blue light Filter. The feature reduces the blue light & help you reduce your eye’s strain.
Windows 10 Blue light Filter
Many of us who works on computer have faced the problem. The continuous stare on the computer screen strain our eyes & left them in pain & watered. There was an app introduced sometimes before that helps in the issue.
After realizing the importance of this app, Microsoft has also encapsulate the application in the newer version of Windows i.e. Windows 10.
Also Read : You can’t block Mark Zuckerburg on facebook
First of all before doing the actual settings you must know about what happens to our eyes while using computer. If you reduce the brightness of your screen, still blue light emissions are high enough to swell your eyes. A receptor cell which lies between rods & cons called Melanopsin. Melanopsin is sensitive to blue light. After reading you must knew why it happens.
You can now headed to the Windows setting.
Microsoft has released a feature called Windows 10 Insider Build 15002. It has many health related benefits like blue Light reduction mode, Dynamic Lock, Microsoft Edge improvements, Start and Shell improvements, etc.
First of all you need to update your Windows to Windows 10 Insider Build 15002.It is very easy to update.
You can set the display settings easily. The options are very less to configure.
How to activate Windows 10 Blue light Filter
To activate the Blue light mode in Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Open Settings on Windows 10 PC.
- Find the display option & click on it.
- On the top you will find a toggle button for “Lower blue light automatically”. Turn it on.
- After you turn it on, some other settings will be opened.
- This gives a message “The Blue light settings page tells you that displays emit blue light and Windows 10 can show warmer colour to make it easier to sleep at night.”
- Click the button to turn it on.
- There are some more options like colour temperature at night. These options will be helpful for you to optimize your display.
- You can also set the number of hours for which blue light must be low.
If you find the information useful then please comment us to let us know. Like us on Facebook for more Updates like this. Thank You.